- Skip the Ticket Lines! Season Pass Holders Go Direct-to-Slope.
- 1 FREE Buddy Day Pass
- Access the VIP Line at High-Speed Chair Lifts
- 10% Discount at Slopeside Pub & Grill
- 10% off Summer Adventures
- 10% Discount on Food at the Summit, Valley & Adventure Center Cafe's
- 10% discount excludes alcohol and cannot be combined with another offer
- 10% Discount at True Blue Sports Stores: Hard & Soft Goods and Equipment.
- 10% Discount on Lift Tickets & Rentals. (Discount can't be combined with other coupons or special promotions)
- Free Snow tubing
- Invitation to Exclusive Season Pass Parties.
Season Pass Payment Plan:
Here's how it works
- Place $29 down on your 2020/2021 Season Pass by April 30th to lock in the $429 season pass sale price
- Your next payment will not be due until June 30th
- Your additional payments will be $80 a month for 5 months (June 30th, July 31st, August 31st, September 30th, and October 31st)
- You can log into your shopskibluemt.com account at any time to make payments, or Blue Mountain will charge your card on file each month
- Once your payments are complete, you will receive a confirmation email to redeem your pass at a ticket window during the 2020/2021 season
Blue Mountain will honor refunds through October 1st should you no longer be able to make payments. If you have already purchased a 2020/2021 early bird season pass and would like to be able to make payments on it, we will refund your purchase and set you up with a payment plan.
*Please note any 2020/2021 Season Passes already purchased will only be able to be refunded if a payment plan is being set up, no full refunds will be issued.